2013/2014 School Year:
- Applications are available all year. St. Justin School starts accepting applications for the following school year usually in January every year. An open house is held during Catholic Schools Week in order for families to visit the school and find out about our programs.
- Applications should be completed for each child that is applying. All Kindergarteners must complete an application even if they have siblings currently enrolled at the school. Please remember that the new age requirement is that the child must be 5 by Oct. 1, 2013.
- Deliver the completed application along with a non-refundable check of $50.00 and the following documentation:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable – not required for enrollment)
- Most Recent Report Card and standardized testing scores (if applicable)
- Readiness testing for incoming students in all grades is scheduled by the school in order to verify basic skills and to determine placement. Parents will be notified about the testing appointment via mail.
- Acceptance letters are mailed out within a week or two of the testing date. Upon acceptance, the registration form and a non-refundable registration fee are required to secure your child’s place for the school year.
- A new parent meeting is held every spring to help the new families complete their tuition forms, PTG forms and introduce several school organizations to the new families. Everyone is strongly encouraged to attend this important informational meeting.
St. Justin School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, and/or ethnic origin, age, sex or disability in administration of education policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.