Student Learning Expectations
The St. Justin School student is challenged to be…
A Child of Faith who:
- Lives Catholic teachings by actively participating in prayer, the sacraments, and the rituals of the Church.
- Makes decisions based on gospel values that include accepting responsibility and consequences for behavior.
- Is actively involved in school, the parish, and community service.
A Lifelong Learner who:
- Reads, writes, calculates, and uses technology to research, evaluate, and communicate information.
- Thinks critically, logically, and analytically.
- Works cooperatively with others, is self-motivated, and shows an enthusiasm for learning.
A Responsible Citizen who:
- Exhibits compassion and justice towards others and appreciates and respects the cultural diversity of our global community.
- Exemplifies “Living Our Faith” through a positive attitude, respectful behavior, and wise choices.